About the Stonewall Jackson PTA
The Stonewall Jackson PTA consists of parents, teachers and community members who are dedicated to making Stonewall a great place for students to be nurtured and to learn.
The PTA offers programs and speakers that help parents assist their children in achieving success in school. The PTA sponsors more than 30 programs and activities including the Fall Carnival, Mini-Grants for Faculty, Book Fair, and many more art, cultural and academic programs.
The primary purposes and goals of the PTA are:
• To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and
place of worship.
• To raise the standards of home life.
• To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and
• To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of
children and youth.
• To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest
advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To Join the PTA
The cost to join is only $7. Each local membership gives you dual membership in the Texas and National PTAs. Every person who joins the PTA also receives a school directory. To join please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sara Hundley, PTA President
Kearney Crowley, PTA Vice President
Beth Wing, Stonewall Gardens President
Brooke Gibbs, PTA Treasurer
Matt Johnson, Dads Club President
Chris Peters , SBDM Chair